Earlier this week, Cannabis NB CEO Patrick Parent appeared in Fredericton to give provincial lawmakers some bad news. More than a year after legalization, he told them, New Brunswick’s government-owned cannabis monopoly was still losing money, and had no prospect of making money in the current fiscal year. The closest thing he had to offer as a glimmer of hope was the possibility that Cannabis NB might start to turn a profit in the 2020-21…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product